God’s power was in
- Several young children that were mute and could not talk were healed.
- One was a boy around 11 years of age. He began talking normally. His Mom and Dad were overcome with joy and Mom
wascrying as they said this was the first time their son had talked in his life. Many were shocked at this happening.
knife-weldingrobber had attacked a middle-ageman. He had been stabbed in his neck, chest andshoulder, had facial scars and was unable to move his whole right arm. Suddenly God did a miracle and he was whole after ten years of being partly crippled. Now he could turn his head and move his arm and raise it over his head. Glory to God!
- One with alcohol abuse was set free.
- Several arms were made whole from those who had had a stroke and were unable to move limbs and fingers properly.
- Three ladies and one man reported they had cancer
wereprayed for and all four said their pain was gone. Two of them could walk normal again for the first time without pain.
- One with stage four cancer was instantly healed—all pain and lumps were gone.
- Several people stated they had cirrhosis of the liver and after prayer, they felt normal. When they pushed on their stomach they felt no pain. Before they could not do that without a lot of pain.
- One teenager with carpal tunnel syndrome testified the pain was gone from his hands.
- One man had a broken shoulder and could not move his arm got healed.
- One man had liver disease was prayed for and his skin tone and appearance improved.
- Elbow joint pain left a young man after prayer.
- Over 30 with various back problems were healed.
Pastor Charles also asked him to pray for all
Thank you for your prayers and support. Together we are seeing God’s saving power at work in the nations.