I’m seeing God’s goodness in demonstration as I minister in Australia – the Great South Land of the Holy Spirit! Here are some praise points:
- 15 people were saved on the first Sunday
- I taught at Rhema Bible Training Center Australia, ministering to students for 4 hours
- It was a privilege to minister for Pastor Tony Cameneti in Brisbane. At the Friday night service, 10 people were saved! The healing power of God touched many people that night and on Sunday morning.
We prayed for a boy who needed a miracle in his leg. Doctors had operated on his calf, trying to fix some of his problems in walking. One leg was weaker and smaller than the other leg. Now, he has the same strength in both legs! His mother gave witness to what God was doing – to the major improvement in his walking. Glory to God!
One lady could not walk up stairs without pain. Her foot always hurt. She received her miracle as she walked up and down the stairs several times. She did and God did! After prayer an older woman could walk for the first time without a walker in five years! Praise God!
- We held a 3 Day Healing Crusade and Church Services in Warrnambool, near Melbourne for Pastor Peter Greene
We had man who had been blind in one eye for 10 years healed. A boy deaf in one ear was healed, plus poor vision was restored. Hip and knee problems were healed. God touched a number of people’s eyes and they no longer need glasses. Lazy eyes made straight! Tumors gone! God is good!
- Jesus is the Healer and He is the same yesterday, today and forever.