I ministered in November in northern Italy at Di Fede In Fede Global Ministries. The church is in the city of Treviso. There was such an air of expectation over these services and the church had prepared in prayer. Host Pastor Marcelo Botelho emailed a report in of testimonies from the meetings. There was such a tangible outpouring of the Spirit in the services.
Here is a summary of the testimonies shared :
- More than 80 people were added to the church, which is a record-breaking number for Italy. We had a lot of conversions.
- Italian man in 40’s healed of Leukemia medically confirmed (word of knowledge)
- Elena in early 30’s healed of painful lump in breast (healed while hearing the Word)
- Laura in her early thirties healed of agonizing, rare disease known as Systemic scleroderma, also called diffuse sclerodermia or systemic sclerosis which is an autoimmune disease of the connective tissue. It is characterized by thickening of the skin caused by accumulation of collagen, and by injuries to small arteries. There are two forms of this absurd disease: localized and systemic. The localized form affects the skin of only the face, hands, and feet. The systemic (diffuse) form involves those and, in addition, may progress to visceral organs, including the kidneys, heart, lungs, and gastrointestinal tract. This young lady suffered from the second form of this disease and she had been diagnosed with this disease almost a year and some few months ago. She lives almost 280 miles from our city of Treviso. She responded to the word of knowledge Dr. Newberry had. She testifies that the pain and the widespread effects of the horrible disease on her skin are completely gone. For almost a year she had been completely unable to work out in the gym; now she has started an intense workout program and her stamina and her body are fully responding to her articulated workout program without any consequences.
- Jayaira, a Dominican Republic lady in her mid-40’s was healed after suffering sorely for more than two decades of acute pains in her knees and on her back. The next day, Sunday, November 12th, she did something unusual she had not done for more twenty years. She had not been able to wear high heel shoes because her knees would sorely hurt and the high heels would activate more pain on her knee and also on her back. That Sunday morning she wore high heels the entire morning in a pain-free body and in the night service she bounced up and down like a young girl in a high heel pair of shoes and she could even bend herself up and down; she could bend and touch her feet effortlessly in a way she had not been able to do for more than two decades. She was off the hook with joy as she recounted her testimony.
- Brother Boniface, a man in his 50’s was instantaneously healed completely from serious arthritis during Pastor Newberry’s altar call. He had had acute pains generated by arthritis for more than two decades.
- Teresa, an Italian lady was healed of a deep depression of more than twenty years.
- Sister Jessica in her late 30’s recounted she was suffering from dementia and she was painfully afflicted with migraines and that she is now healed.
- Testimonies from a previous trip there: Two young soccer players were instantaneously healed, one from a completely broken tibia and femur in the first case (Vittorio), and from a destroyed knee cap in the second case (Francis). In both cases, the orthopedic medical doctors certified that they would never return to play soccer. Their healing was immediate and ever since they made successful comebacks in their respective soccer teams. Vittorio, who is also a third year engineering major while playing soccer, is now our anointed Youth Pastor with a powerful calling, and that healing miracle triggered his yielding to his call.
Glory to God for His lovingkindness demonstrated in Italy.